- must wear mask when not engaged in physical activity.
- must wear mask when in the dugout.
- must wear mask when coaching bases.
- must wear mask when visiting the mound.
- must wear mask when speaking to the umpire.
- must wear mask when having team meetings or checking on injuries.
NWMBA would like to remind parents/spectators/players that we are very fortunate in MB to be playing baseball during these most difficult times. We do have rules and guidelines to follow, so these must be followed at all times. Every team will have a health and safety coordinator, so please listen to any suggestions that they might have during a game that will keep players, coaches, umpires and spectators safe. If these guidelines aren't followed, this privilege will disappear and will be accompanied by possible fines. We are asking that all of our members follow these guidelines in order for our youth to be active playing a sport we all love.
Team Manitoba open id camps and information for 2021 can be found here.
Team Manitoba Male tryout dates can be found here.
Team Manitoba Female tryout dates can be found here.
April 28th UPDATES: The following are key updates to Return to Play document. 1) Outdoor training must be conducted in groups of 50 or less participants, to a maximum of 50 percent of the facility capacity, or in compliance with current Public Health Orders. This will include players, coaches and health and safety coordinators. 2) Only one parent or caregiver for each minor participating in a sporting activity at an outdoor sporting facility may watch the sporting activity and all spectators must remain separated by two meters.
Please click here for complete updated return to play document.
We want to stress the importance of our members following the guidelines set out by Manitoba Public Health and do the following:
- stay home if you are not feeling well.
- have your Health and Safety Coordinators present and active
- Limit spectators (1 per player)
- always maintain physical distance (2m or 6ft)
- sanitize equipment on a regular basis
- wear a mask when required
- sanitize hands regularly
- We are currently accepting coaching applications for all age groups and caliber of ball. Baseball Manitoba and Baseball Canada are increasing their online presence that will help Coaches, Umpires and Players develop and learn new skills.